- GERENAL WESLEY CLARK EXPLAINS HOW THE USA PLANS TO ATTACK SOME COUNTRIES. U.S.A LIKES TO GO WAR IN NAME OF THE PEACE AND CREATE MANY EXCUSES TO MAKE PEOPLE BELEAVE IN THEIR POLITICS..USA PLANNED TO ATTAK 7 COUNTRIES IN 5 YEARS.wmv
- Human Rights Watch (HRW) has accused the US government of covering up the extent of waterboarding at secret CIA prisons, alleging that Libyan opponents of Muammar Gaddafi were subjected to the torture before being handed over to the former dictator’s security police. The report, Delivered into Enemy Hands: US-Led Abuse and Rendition of Opponents to Gaddafi’s Libya, also says that the CIA, Britain’s MI6 and other western intelligence services were responsible for “delivering Gaddafi his enemies on a silver platter” by sending the captured men to Tripoli for further abuse after the American interrogations. After four decades of dictatorship, Libya held its first national elections. Yet its transition into a law-respecting state has been bloody, with rights violations committed by all parties. Thousands of people are held in illegal detention facilities without any judicial process. Ill treatment, torture, and even killings in custody are a sad reality. Tens of thousands of displaced Libyans languish in camps around the country, many of whom have been unlawfully forcibly displaced from their homes. The transitional authorities, who ruled after Gadaffi’s fall, have failed to rein in the militias that de facto control the country, whose crimes have gone unpunished.
- Peace accord signed at Lomnin, without an agreement on wages! Will the workers sign or continue to strike? The accord commits the strikers to return to work by Monday and the Lonmin mine to negotiate the workers R12 500 pay demand. The accord also states that peace should prevail during negotiations and that peace and stability at the mine should be restored. The Association of Mineworkers and Construction Union, AMCU, did not sign the peace accord, but their representatives were present. Miners say they will not go back to work until their demand for the salary-hike has been met. The chamber of mines believes the R12 500 salary demand by striking miners at Marikana is unreasonable. The miners are being supported by Methodist Minister Paul Verryn, a former anti-apartheid campaigner, who said their call to be paid 12,500 rand (1,200 euros) per month was fair. “I actually think by comparison towards what some people in this mine are earning, and some of the investors are earning from what is coming from this mine, R12.5 is reasonable,” he said.
- The world rembers the young South African Steve Biko, who was killed because he fought for a non-racistic world: Qutes: “So as a prelude whites must be made to realise that they are only human, not superior. Same with Blacks. They must be made to realise that they are also human, not inferior. The most potent weapon of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed.”
- occupa against police-violence
- occupy Africa
- Occupy African resources for Africas development
- occupy against racism and facism
- Occupy against torture
- occupy America
- occupy Asia
- Occupy Asylum
- Occupy Cameroon
- occupy Congo by the Congolese for the Congolese
- Occupy culture
- occupy democracy for the 99 percent
- occupy economy
- occupy education
- occupy environment
- occupy equal rights for everybody, no discrimination anymore
- occupy equal rights for women and men
- occupy Europe
- occupy foodsecurity
- occupy for fair and peaceful international relations
- occupy freedom
- occupy germany
- Occupy global reform programs
- Occupy Healthcare
- occupy human rights for all worldwide
- Occupy international law
- Occupy Iran by the Iranians for the Iranians
- Occupy justice
- occupy Kenya
- occupy media
- Occupy Middle east and North Africa
- occupy ozeania
- occupy peace
- Occupy peace and justice between Israel and Palestine
- Occupy radio Wannfrieden (Whenpeace)
- occupy self-empowerment
- occupy social rights for all
- Occupy solidarity
- Occupy song list
- Occupy the west
- Occupy the world
- occupy the worldorder
- occupy to safe tropical forests
- occupy tolerance
- Occupy transparency for real democracy
- occupy workersrights
- Occupy worldethics
- occupy-think-tank WannFrieden
Category Archives: Occupy Iran by the Iranians for the Iranians
How the US and its allies are inching towards more direct intervention in Syria.No one who has followed the history of Afghanistan or Iraq will be surprised at the West’s allies Saudi Arabia and Qatar supplying weapons to the sectarians in the Syrian opposition. Even UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, usually loyal to Washington, acknowledged ten days ago that the Syrian conflict has become a “proxy war.” No one who has followed the history of Afghanistan or Iraq will be surprised at a Western policy that strengthens the hand of Jihadis and sectarians. But this time around the consequences could be even more devastating than in the past.
How the US and its allies are inching towards more direct intervention in Syria 21 August 2012 Chris Nineham Syria No one who has followed the history of Afghanistan or Iraq will be surprised at the West’s allies … Continue reading
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3959581140430&set=a.3959461497439.2156935.1007317288&type=1&theater http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=482087198470214&set=o.400704776623920&type=1&theater http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=305288109569479&set=a.292518984179725.63008.292424940855796&type=1&theater
NOW THAT negotiations with Iran over its nuclear program are at an impasse, we are once again hearing that Israel, with or without US participation, is about to bomb Iran. Such a declaration, he went on to say, would make clear that “all options are on the table” for Israel, theUnited States, and NATO.Other news reports say that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has “all but made the decision” to attack Iran this fall. What is now at stake is not only a threat of a major war in a volatile region, but more importantly for the long run, the future of the international peacemaking process itself. Responding to the horrors of World War II, countries sought to build an international order that would ensure and maintain international peace and security. “Nothing in the present Charter shall impair the inherent right of individual or collective self-defence if an armedattack [italics added] occurs against a Member of the United Nations, until the Security Council has taken measures necessary to maintain international peace and security.” Under the strict wording of the Charter, neither Israel nor the United States would have a legal right to preemptively launch a military strike on Iran. It is time for President Obama to say “No” to the Israelis – no more military aid (now amounting to more than $3 billion a year) if they launch a military strike on Iran.
Why the world can’t tolerate a pre-emptive Israeli attack on Iran What is now at stake is not only a threat of a major war in a volatile region, but more importantly for the long run, the future of the … Continue reading
War fever in Israel points towards imminent attack on Iran: Netanyahu and Barak may be playing a dangerous game of bluff aimed at forcing America’s hand. But, for now, those who believe Israel is heading towards war are speaking with louder voices.
War fever in Israel points towards imminent attack on Iran 14 August 2012 Harriet Sherwood Palestine and Israel Netanyahu and Barak may be playing a dangerous game of bluff aimed at forcing America’s hand. But, for now, those who believe … Continue reading
Clear to all War against Iran: An act of madness. A “medicine” Worse than the disease. The Israeli public Knows it. The security experts Know it. But it is still Not understood By a megalomaniac Prime Minister And his bankrupt Minister of Defense. Published in “Haaretz” – August 17, 2012 When Israelis were asked “what would be better: for both Israel and Iran to have the bomb, or for neither to have it, 65 percent of Israeli Jews said neither. And a remarkable 64 percent favored the idea of a nuclear-free zone, even when it was explained that this would mean Israel giving up its nuclear weapons. a Middle Near East Community of Israel with neighbor countries, modeled on the 1958 Treaty of Rome for Europe, with an Organization for Security and Cooperation in the Middle and Near East-OSCMNE. This would all be consistent with the spirit of the Arab Spring, which also briefly touched Israel. Economic cooperation for shared development could be added.
Clear to all War against Iran: An act of madness. A “medicine” Worse than the disease.The Israeli public Knows it. The security experts Know it. But it is still Not understood By a megalomaniac Prime Minister And his bankrupt Minister … Continue reading
Écoutez ces veuves et les femmes violées de guerre domaines, de l’Irak et du Congo, et ensuite penser, si vous ne devriez pas être actif, d’interdire les guerres et finalement de repasser toute nouvelle guerre et d’organiser un système international de la solution pacifique des conflits! Nous devrions commencer à nous unir au niveau citoyen et ensuite entrer en dialogue avec les dirigeants de ce monde, pour apporter des solutions pacifiques à travers et ne pas gaspiller nos vies, notre dignité, nos ressources plus! Nous pouvons atteindre ce but que, si nous apprenons à coopérer avec des gens de tous les pays, de toutes les religions, avec toutes les couleur de peau, tous les ethnies! Laissez-nous créer des liens et de montrer à ceux qui prêchent la haine contre l’autre, que ce soit le mauvais sens! Il ya des gens dans ce monde, qui font de l’argent à des guerres et l’occupation et la haine! Si les élites riches de nos pays pensent qu’ils peuvent faire sur un plus d’argent, puis la guerre qu’il leur en coûte, ils font la guerre, indépendante combien il en coûte aux gens du commun! Nous, les communes ne devrait pas suivre plus, mais de développer des initiatives propres et de nous faire compétente pour cela! Si nous sommes à la fin, en direct nous punir!
Voir: Irak: survivre dans un monde d’hommes, Caddy : une voix pour les sans voix lotre reports: http://fr.euronews.com/programmes/women-and-war/ Najaf, ville sainte des musulmans chiites. La guerre y a fait des milliers de morts et laissé des milliers de veuves. Face à l’ancien cimetière, … Continue reading
An Israeli attack by November to stop a nuclear Iran? Or to stop Obama’s re-election? If an attack does occur by November, it would clear that what drove Netanyahu was not any technical advancement in the Iranian nuclear program, but the American political calendar.
An Israeli attack by November to stop a nuclear Iran? Or to stop Obama’s re-election? 16 August 2012 Trita Parsi Palestine and Israel If an attack does occur by November, it would clear that what drove Netanyahu was not … Continue reading